Saturday, March 17, 2007

Checkin in

Okay, its almost noon now, and I must say I've learnt alot in my first day at work. Like the colour of the sky when they sun rises (haven't seen that in a while!).

Drinie Aguilar is fantastic in front of the camera (I'm shadowing her today), and Aaron, the producer, has been really patient with me.

Everyone in general has been amazing, really; all extremely helpful and friendly. I can see now why employees find it worthwhile to get up at 3.30am and get to work here.

That being said, I really cant wait to go back home and cuddle up in bed with my cats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! carter thr, u do look special in yr way! jus kw tht u r really a animal lover tht really nice!!! abt u saying tht Madam Kwan's Nasi Lemak i hear tht is veri nice but nv got the chance to try!!!

Andrea Fonseka said...

Ohhhh you really should try it. Madam Kwans. Only second to Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa. Unfortunately the latter also comes with severe digestive complications for me, so i have to settle for the former. :S