Friday, May 16, 2008

James Blunt Concert and Perth City!



Okay guys sorry it took so long - my sister's internet not working la. So here i am sitting at an internet cafe. Lol. I had to buy another SD card for my camera, 'cause my old one just didn't have enough memory to support my 3mb pics. ;) The things I do for you guys my readers I tell you... Anyhoo. First Up: James blunt concert. AMAZING.

Here are some other pics taken, I was there with DJ Rosalyn Lee (98.7fm), and we had much fun. Thanks to Michael Hoskings of MIDAS for the amazing concert tickets - our seats were AWESOME! 2nd row from the front.




Yes. Thats James Blunt. Surfing on a piano.

Yah I know I was wearing too much undereye powder. Remember that I'm still catching up on sleep over the past few weeks okayyyy.. ;P


Okay guys sorry it took so long - my sister's internet not working la. So here i am sitting at an internet cafe. Lol. I had to buy another SD card for my camera, 'cause my old one just didn't have enough memory to support my 3mb pics. ;) The things I do for you guys my readers I tell you...

Anyhoo. Just to note again, James blunt concert. AMAZING.

I took a video, but can't seem to upload it....will have to do it later, need to get back on the streets of Perth now, 'cause all the shops here clsoe at 5pm. Lol. Will really try to upload them later, the sound not that great on my camera, but its SO SUPER CLEAR! (the Image I mean). I LOVE MY NIKON!! ;)

Okay what's next: Ah yes. Perth. Its beautiful. Unfortunately I had to upload these pics and videos on before I could take more pictures, so you're gonna have to wait till I get back and upload them ALL! ;)

Its really great getting away from Singapore for a coupla days to come to Perth.. Its so laid back, really relaxing. And funnily enough: the air smells GOOD. Like, clean! I've never felt so rejuvenated in my life, lungs wise. Heh.

6 comments:

Dexter S. John said...

Hi Andrea!

Thanks for posting such a nice 'journal'. I really enjoy to read it.Now, I just surf the Net and find ur webpage to get more info about u (no need to buy newspaper lo..). I have mentioned that u just finished ur study. Congratulation! Hopefully to meet u!
Oh ya, hopefully u'll participate in Miss Malaysia World 2008. I'm sure u'll b a big fav.

birdie said...

I agree with Dex, a nice Blog, this is my first vist, accidentally. Noticed your new 'fringe' on TV and decided to check you out, and happy that you are a fellow 'Nikon User' ..hurray ! Unfortunately, dunno how to join facebook fanclub or joine account..:-( Any tips ?

fictionita said...

hulo! u've got an interesting blog.

u're tagged! :D
http://senandungkonspirasi.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-8-facts-i-should-be-rich-by-now.html

__--*Jethro*--__ said...

Hi...
HAvent left a cmmt for a gd long time..
Anyway was the concert really gd?..
I wanted to go..:)

Supercatxxx said...

Hey Andrea ;))
May I know your height?

Andrew Lace said...

Loved reading this, thank you