Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here's some news.. :)

~
I said, "Yes!"
~
I have officially begun hotel ballroom-shopping, florist hunting and gown designing. The date? Yes, its been set sometime mid next year - and with my planning a TV show, that doesn't give me much time!! Till then, I reckon this blog will be filled with not just my role as the Face of Malaysia Fashion Week this year, but my entire wedding planning experience! *grin* Please let me know what you'd like me to focus on (in terms of the wedding preperations, etc.)
Stay tuned!
With that; I shall leave you with one of my favourite songs. ;~) Yes, my dear friends. I am officially a soppy soooky la-la. Here's to every soul in this world - that you may find that Somebody.


Coming up next post: The Ring!

6 comments:

NESOHU said...

Congratulations Andrea, good to share your happiness

Have you shopped for your wedding day photographer? Well, I'd be happy to shoot it for you as a wedding gift. :)

Audrey Wong said...

Congratulations :)
So happy for you. You definitely deserved it all. Have fun doing all the planning. Or, you can hire a planner-come to think of it, u might already have one. Teehee.

sassy said...

congratulations to hear the good news Andrea!!!

Denise-T said...

Congratulations Andrea!!! I am so happy for you. Wishing u all the happiness in the world! :)

Autumn said...

i have been reading your blog for sometime although you do not know me. consider me as one of your fans :-) congratulations on your upcoming marriage. i am really happy for you. may god grant the both of you many happy years ahead. god bless.

hirobot said...

OMG! Somebody is our song! I totally love the lyrics. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials. And that ring is gorgeous!