Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updates!!

Okay so last week was massively hectic, involving friends coming down from KL to visit, FHM's Top 100 GNDs, catching up with old friends. In Singapore at the moment, for some work, before I head back to KL to be with Daddy, who's home alone due to Mum being overseas.

My shoot for the next cover of FHM (wow its been like, two years since the last one!), is on the 6th of April, and I'm so excited! It'll be out on a very special issue, so watch out for it in the coming months!

AND. Just recieved confirmation that I will be working on a movie in Malaysia. I don't think its appropriate for me to talk about the details before the press conference, but lets just say it'll open nationwide, and will probably be released in Singapore as well. :D Its going to be fantastic to be working back home again, with people who are at the top of their game. AND it'll be in Malay, which will be a new experience for me. AND I'll be back home in KL which is always great for me.. :)~ (Mmmmm.. Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa, anyone? Heh.)

Will be keeping this post short, have an early morning tomorrow for an interview with MyPaper. So will sign off for now, and leave you with this really sweet song from Jason Mraz. Enjoy! :)



No prizes to guessing who this song goes out to. ;) I love romantic duets!!!


No comments: