Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Flu BeGone!

Aren't doctors amazing?

Just yesterday I was still throbbing with a horrid headache - and after the doctor's consultation (note: before I even popped a pill), I already felt better. He took my blood pressure, ran a blood test, and I'm healthy as a bunny in spring. Minus the flu bug I managed to snag over the weekend, of course.

So Andrea's feeling loads better now, no need to take no more pills! Now I can stash the carton of panadol, clarinase, and ponstan in the shelf for emergencies.

So..what does this week hold in store for me?

Tonight: Marc Jacobs fashion event
Tomorrow night: Icon Magazine Black Tie Ball (I'd like to thank RENEE LEUNG for dressing me, she's provided me with this amazingly stunning gold gown, absolutely lovely.)
Friday afternoon: fly to Manila, where I'll be doing some work and judging not one, but TWO dog shows over the weekend.

Monday: fly back to Singapore

Tuesday onwards....I've got to cram for two essays due on the 13th, and one on the 6th. EEEP.

Anyone who's studied Globalization and International Law, Evidence, and Aviation Law would like to help me out here? *laughs*

I'm going to be in so much trouble. But I wouldn't do it any other way. ;)

Here's to all of you, have a fantastic week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing.

Anonymous said...

which school are you doing ur degree at??

Anonymous said...

Hah, gone are those lazy weeks of revision with smoothies ouside of Fuzion...I'd complain of the heat....you'd tell me to shut up....good times. Miss you, good luck getting it all done. I'm keeping an eye on you via this, make sure you stay well xxx

Anonymous said...

hi andrea!
you look really good on the cover of FHM. i didn't buy it though so that's the only pic i saw. but good enough! really pretty!

anyway, i just happened to pass by your blog. will be poppin by more often!

take care and good luck with the exams!

cheers!

Anonymous said...

April 1, 2007 landesgruppen show in manila judge byandrea

http://www.zvg-gsd.com/gerry.htm